Old December 30th 04, 05:38 PM
HarryS

If it is under warranty take it back it could just be the tire. The only
time I have ever had that happen is when the tire pressure was low (my own
fault) and I broke the bead on the trail. I have 30x9.5x15 GSA (stock) on
my 04 Sahara and have been off road many times with no issues and just
recently got back where there was some serious snow I did some off road
stuff and had no problems. There are many out there who do not like them
and there many who do they suit my present needs. Check your pressure and
tire.

HarryS