Old July 31st 04, 08:13 PM
Graeme Cosgrove

Don't even begin to get me started on the police - sorry "revenue men" for
that is what they have become. Car stolen? Sorry sir, nothing we can do!
33 in a 30? The FULL weight of the LAW (???) falls upon you.

Respect for law and order evapoulated the minoute they embraced the camera.
Aren't they a public service?

Soon to be even more skint (despite how well everytbing is going???)_