Old February 3rd 05, 01:27 AM
ThaDriver

>Great comments. The real value I believe is the enjoyment I get owning
and driving them. If someone thinks the value is actually the price
someone else would pay you for your vehicle or the envy in the eyes of
others, then you should be driving a 60's muscle cars instead....Which,
by the way, I've owned and enjoyed also.
*******
Thanks;
I've owned about everything you can think of (except high-end exotics) &
Annie has been *the* most fun of all of them. It's impossible to just
drive it down the road & not have fun - not to mention off-roading in
which it frequently put 4x4's to shame on almost *any*
surface/grade/condition. :-)
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!