Old October 30th 04, 11:56 AM
Smegggg (John)

Default 4 way Emergency Flasher Switch

Hey, anyone in Australia know where I can get a Hazard Switch for a
1978 Kombi.

Just went to the "VW Parts Shop" and the guy reckons you can't get
them new and recommended that I go to a wreckers for a 2nd hand one.

Or try a substitute "after-market/generic" on from Coventrys (major
parts dealer in WA)

The previous owner removed the switch when it started causing trouble,
just left the terminal plate inside the dash.

I'd rather have a new once as 2nd hand could be about to die and I
don't want to have to work our the connections on a non genuine.

Thanks in anticipation.

Smegggg

The Bay from Oz