Old November 5th 04, 04:48 PM
linda

Bill, this was kind of cruel... but i appreciate the humor and have
found it on line and will share it with my scientific friends and see if
they fall for it "hook line and sinker" like i did....

but having worked in toxicology for 30 years, i found out that water
(DHMO) is actually toxic, everything is toxic... EVERYTHING! it is just
a matter of the amount... i have a friend who died from DMHO
toxicity...... yep, she drowned... real sad.. good friend, hated to lose
her...

lw