Old July 3rd 05, 05:04 AM
Cal

Default K-frame mounts

Hi!

I apologize up front for this!! This is not a jeep question, but a dodge
question. You guys have been very helpful in the past with jeep
problems....
In addition to 2 jeeps, I also have a '96 intrepid. It seems the k-frame
mounts are giving up again. I paid the dealership a lot to replace them
several years ago, but it seems I have had a return of the same grinding
noise when steering, plus I just looked at some material coming out of one
of the mounts. Are they hard to replace? Are there any good resources
online? Any special tools required? I understand the use of rubber to
deaden sound/vibrations etc, but when it starts giving up..sure is
aggravating.

thanks

cal