Old February 27th 05, 04:14 AM

I didn't even see that. Looking around in there... I agree. Nothing is wrong
w/ Best Buy. Sometimes you can find a better deal, but a lot of the time
they sell you quality products at a decent price.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"ZombyWoof" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:52:52 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> > wrote something wonderfully witty:
>
> >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:07:56 GMT, > wrote:
> >
> >>I don't care too much about what kinda deal the dealer gets. If I have 2
> >>dealers that both have the exact same style car... one dealer wants

$1,000
> >>more than the other.. then I'm saving $1,000 and I'm happy with that.

> >So if one dealer is asking $11,000 over MSRP for a Mustang GT and
> >another dealer is only asking $10,000 over MSRP, you buy the one for
> >$10K over and feel happy?
> >
> >--
> >Friends don't let friends shop at Best Buy (except to buy loss leaders

for resale on eBay).