Old December 30th 04, 11:31 PM
Olaf Gustafson

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:01:32 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>And there you have it: a momentary vignette in the life of Scott en
>Aztlan. Thanks for letting me vent.

Here's a short one from mine.

Stuck behind some sloth at a left-turn light on the way into a grocery
store lot. The sloth takes so much time proceeding through the
intersection that I'm sure he's trying to see the light turn red while
still in it.

He (or maybe she, I don't remember) turns right down an aisle, and so
I go straight and turn down another aisle further down, park, and as
I'm entering the store, I look out and see the other car still putting
around looking for a spot.