Old July 8th 05, 04:48 AM
BillyRay

nothing." - Edmund Burke

"The search is underway for those who are behind these evil acts. I've
directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement
communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We will
make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and
those who harbor them". -GW Bush 9-11-2001

If the Moslems don't clean their own house will they protest when someone
does it for them?

"Scotty" > wrote in message
oups.com...
If only 8% support Al Quaeda bombings, what are the other 92% doing to
expose their brothers and sisters so they can be brought to justice for
these intolerable acts?