Old June 15th 05, 12:58 PM
FrankW

Thanks Billy
I happen to have 2 swr meters. I also have a Tectronics
spectrum analyser with tracking generator. I wish I had
a return loss bridge to go with it. :-)

It's too bad the Jeep Clubs couldn't change over to GMRS/FRS
rather than chicken band as that was a huge mistake on the
FCC's part in assigning those freq's to local mobile radio
service. CB is great for working skip yet it's illegal to do so.
Go figure eh :-)