Old March 9th 05, 09:14 AM
Andy Turner

On 8 Mar 2005 18:00:21 GMT, Marcus Houlden >
wrote:

>On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:55:35 -0500, Neil >
>wrote the following to uk.misc:
>

>> For everyone's benefit, there is an excellent
>> explanation of the history of top-posting and bottom-posting he
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting

>And a few words to describe Andy Turner he
>http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/WikiSaurus:fool
>
> He does tend to pop up when there's a row going on.
> He doesn't add anything;

Er... cos this post of yours adds *lots* to the discussion...

>he just likes moaning.

Hmmm.. given that the crux of what I'm saying is that top-posting is
nothing to moan about and that people should just stop moaning and get
on with it, I find this comment rather amusing Marcus. Perhaps you did
add something to the discussion after all - something to laugh at.

andyt