Old November 12th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Don[_7_]

Default I'm looking for a hard top

Pat (or others for that matter)

can you point me to an article or how to on installing the hard ware for a
hard top. I have the hard top but my 2001 model car doesn't have the
hardware. Had hoped to install the parts myself if its not too hard as my
local dealer has quoted $900!!

regards

Don from Down Under