Old August 24th 06, 08:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default I'm looking for a hard top

pws wrote:
> chazman wrote:
>
>> Hi, I'm looking to purchase a new or used hardtop for my 91 Miata. Anyone
>> know of a place near Dana Point in S. California that sells them or does
>> anyone have one for sale near the area?

Oh yeah,

if you are considering a new hardtop, Mazda charges something like
$1600.00 the last time I checked, and that is unpainted.
Add about $300.00 to $500.00 for a good paint job and you are starting
to approach the blue book values of our cars. (I also have a 1991 model).

I would definitely look for a used one.
One more thing, look for Mazda OEM if possible. There is an aftermarket
top called the snugtop, (I think), that is generally considered inferior
to the factory one.

Pat