Old August 20th 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Hank[_2_]

Default 2000 SL2 drivers seat

Saturn SL2 2000- failed inspection because of loose drivers seat. The
Torx head bolts holding down the assembly are tight (had a doozy of a
time finding a Torx socket-Pep Boys thought it was a proprietary tool
from Saturn), it seems that whatever is holding the framework in the
runner is loose and only in the front; that is, the seat only rocks
backwards (and only a tiny bit). I'm about to remove the seat and have a
look, but before I do, does anyone know if this is a fixable thing? Will
it require a complete seat assembly or will I be able to replace
whatever individual componentis are broken or maladjusted? Ive got the
Haynes book but it tells me nothing.
Also, in the event I do have to replace the whole seat, where can I find
info on what range of model years will fit my car? Thanks, all.