Old August 5th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Frank Berger

Default seat cushion?

"dave" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> hi all,
>
> i have a 05 with black leather and i cook in hot weather. would a seat
> cushion work? any have any experioence with that?
> thanx
> dave

About 40 years ago I was driving my father's car while on vacation from
college. He had some kind of mesh seat contraption that insulated him from
the hot vinyl seats. While stopped at a light behind another car, I tried
to adjust this thing by raising my rear end off the seat with my foot (and
my weight) on the brake pedal. While my butt was airborne my foot slipped
of the brake onto the gas. Damage, injuries (not to me) and a lawsuit
followed. Go for it.