Old April 12th 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Couple Jeep Video

I always enjoy your videos, thanks for sharing!
That poor Cherokee!
I was thinking "open the door!" and heard the voice on the tape say "Open
the door!"
It was pretty funny.

Did the Cherokee survive after it was dried out?

"4X4PLAY" > wrote in message
: Please excuse the explicit lyrics in the first video...I couldn't help
: it...the tune is jus sooo damn catchy!
:
: My buddy Phil and his Donkey last Sunday on High Voltage Trail Nictaux
Nova
: Scotia...
:
: http://media.putfile.com/Big-Phil-Jeep-MJ
:
: Another friend, Andrew and myself on The Ellershouse Power Line Trail,
: Ellershouse Nova Scotia...
:
: http://media.putfile.com/April-2-06---Ellershouse
:
: I got a phone call Saturday by this young couple who were out wheelin' by
: themselves and went in a lil' too deep, taking water in the intake of
their
: poor lil' Cherokee
:
: http://media.putfile.com/Wet-Jeep-Cherokee