Old May 26th 05, 12:51 AM
SharkmanBMW

you tell him Fred... he wreaks of snobbery, but he is a wannabe snob, he
thinks like a guy who buys a 745li new but bought it used because he's
cheap... hence the free warranty bull****.
You knew the warranty when you bought the car, too late to complain now!
And Marcio made some good points, the more you pay, the less warranty you
get, you have the $$ to pay the repair so you should not care, if you don't
have the cash, then don't drive the car.
Maybe a Hyundai would suit your warranty needs better!