Old July 22nd 05, 09:58 PM
maxpower

"pawn" > wrote in message
news
> Daniel J. Stern wrote:
> > On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, epeart wrote:
> >

> >>I tried Recharging the A/C on my girlfriends 1999 Dodge Caravan Sport
> >>today I got the kit " charger hose and 3 cans of 134a. my end result It
> >>blows nothing but hot air. It was cooler before I tried to recharge it.
> >>It would only take half a can and it's the small can so decided to bleed
> >>out what was left inthe line by pressing in the valve it still would
> >>take half and it is the right connection it can only fit one way am I
> >>only doing something wrong?

> > Yes, you're doing something wrong: ****in' around with your girlfriend's
> > vehicle without knowing what you're doing.
> >

> >>please help before my girlfriend kills me

> > Count yourself fortunate you didn't kill yourself; A/C work is dangerous
> > when you don't know what you're doing or how to do it.

> I realize every group has a guy like you, but the question still begs to
> be asked: why do you feel the need to be such a dickhead? The second
> responder made the same point without the childishness, why do you need
> to demonstrate you're a complete social buffoon with every response that
> you happen to know something about? Grow the **** up.

Hey , don't let him bother you, its the way he was raised, Its just a big
Ego trip for ole lite bulb Stern.
Just because your system is blowing warm air does not mean it is low on
freon, you could have fault codes, you could have blend air door problems or
anything. If you system is fully charged and you add more to it, that will
cause more problems.
I would have the system recovered and charged up with the proper amount,
check and recalibrate the system and see what the evap temp is after that.
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler tech