Old March 10th 05, 10:47 PM
Smokin_Bob

Steve,

Thanks for clearing that up--too many damn colors for too many damn
wheels. I actually like the pedals on the Force--certainly not top of
the line, but I got used to the hinged pedal, and the Racing pedals
seem very cheap to me, and the darn base moves around a bit too much
for me. The actual wheel--I love it. And the shifter is great for
GPL, and NASCAR, and GTR.

On the other hand--might be time to get some ECCI pedals--one of the
guys in our league got a set, and man those look nice!!!

Wonder if that fancy new BRD wheel is ever going to be released....that
one looks amazing, but I have heard rumors of pricing--1000 pounds
sterling!!! Of course, that is a rumor--but taking a look at that
wheel, with it's lcd readout..well, it just looks damn sweet.