Old January 19th 05, 07:51 PM
Masospaghetti

Default Different headlights - GE Nighthawk? HIR?

Just curious on the real-life differences between all of the different
types of headlamps.

Has anyone heard of (or had experience with) GE Nighthawk headlamps?
There isn't much information available on the web, and Walmart started
carrying them, and the packaging claims miracles.

I've also heard of HIR (halogen infrared reflecting) headlamps that have
vastly increased light output. However, I've only been able to locate
one seller that has them (eBay). Has anyone tried these?