Old November 17th 04, 01:59 AM
John Cauthen

Jason,

I was on your server yesterday and I can attest that it was up to the task.
I think there were as many as 15 on the track at one point during practice,
and it was virtually indistinguishable from the online quality of a NASCAR
2003 race on Sierra.com. Keep up the good work! Hope to catch you there
sometime... my rFactor handle is "Sy Donia".

John