Old August 14th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Daveylad73

Default Chrysler Neon immobiliser

Can any1 help, I have an R'reg 2ltr LX Auto Neon, When I purchased the car it
only came with 1 key fob. This has since stopped working, resulting in a
dead car. I have found a Chrysler Neon Immobiliser overide/Bypass unit on E-
may at a cost of £159.00. Once fitted I will be able to start the engin
directly by the key (hopefully). The only draw bak being no remote central
locking/ no central locking even by key and no immobiliser. Has any1 tried
this product and uf so does it work? Is there something out there I can use
which operates in the same way but keeps the central locking active?