Old March 7th 06, 03:57 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Air Filters

You can absolutely clean a K&N filter. That is one of their biggest
selling points.
Do a Google on "K&N FIlter Cleaning Kit"... It will come with a
detergent for cleaning
and a bottle of spray oil to lightly coat the element after cleaning.
Lightly coating
the element is very important after cleaning.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler