Old July 8th 05, 01:27 PM
Karls Vladimir Peņa

Susan, why can't americans just use more concrete on their houses and not
worry that much for hurricanes? I mean, you can afford better construction
materials and techniques, is there a regulation that ties you to weak
materials? Last time I was in florida a few years ago everyone was blocking
doors and windows for a tropical storm!

Here nobody cares (almost) until it's a class 3-4 Hurricane, maybe we are
too used to them or we have too much cinder. Well, poor people here have a
really tough time with storms, but in a few days everything is
reconstructed.

Karls

.. .