Old June 2nd 04, 06:41 PM
Dr Entropy

On 2 Jun 2004 01:05:47 -0700, (Halmyre) pee'd inna snow, the following:

X:"Dr Entropy" > wrote in message
X:> On Sat, 29 May 2004 14:58:27 +0100, Halmyre blathered thus:
X:>
X:> > Joke in this month's Classic and Sportscar:
X:> >
X:> > Q. What is the difference between a skip and an Alfa?
X:> >
X:> > A. The skip gets moved twice a week.
X:> >
X:> > Accompanied by a photoshopped picture of a 75 bootlid with the badge
X:> > modified to read T_SKIP.
X:> >
X:> > Tut tut tut.
X:> >
X:> > Halmyre
X:>
X:> I've a photo of my GTV inna back yard with a plant growing up from the
X:> engine bay... but the Spider's still running! I think they should be
X:> slaggin' Lotus, not Alfa:
X:>
X:>
X:> "Alfa owners gather 'round eachothers' cars once a month and discuss them,
X:> while Lotus owners gather once a month and pass around photos of their cars on
X:> blocks inna garage and discuss them."
X:>
X:> ;-P
X:>
X:
X:LOTUS = Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious
X:
X:A Lotus is a collector's car - you drive a bit, stop, and collect the
X:bits that have falen off...
X:
X:I'm sure there must be one for Alfa - Always Lots Falling Apart? Rusty
X:Old Motors Expire Often?
X:
X:Halmyre

The acronym for me over the past thirty years of Lotus ownership has been:

"Leaks Oil Tremendously Under Stress"

Lost sight of my garage floor two months after every move.

Dr E--
mhm 17x1

Linux: Load it, Learn it, Love it.