Old October 29th 04, 02:38 AM
David G Fisher

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6354133/

Mitch, you're a great guy, but Asshole Bush and Co. ought to be
tortured/shot/blown up/dismembered/beheaded (instead of others) for killing
100,000 inncocent men, women and children ("Most individuals reportedly
killed by coalition forces were women and children,") and mutilating tens of
thousands more for..............nothing.

They lied, and keep on lying.

Sounds rough, but an eye for an eye you know.

--
David G Fisher ---Never more embarrassed to be called an American than in
2004

"Mitch_A" > wrote in message
om...
> Now its getting plain funny. Stuff like this just gives the Republicans
> free votes.
>
> How can you debate this absurdity. Does every democrat also believe in

the
> tooth fairy, Santa, UFO's, the grassy knoll and on and on and on.

Obviously