Old July 23rd 05, 12:09 AM
Alan Bernardo

> Well sorry for saying so but I'd also like to run the game (which I've
> bought) without the CD, especially since if I can't run it without the CD
> I know someday I'll damage the CD because I play with a laptop and I
> travel and the game will be ****ed.
>
> On gamecopyworld there is an image file system that is supposed to work
> together with daemon tools but I've never succeeded with this method.
>
> Anybody who has done it could explain it to us ?
>
> Thanks for the Help

I understand and sometimes I do the same. But if you use the mini image you
can't play online.

Try looking for a program called "Starforce Nightmare". With this program
you disable your CD ROM and mount the image using Alcohol 120% (which I
used) or Dameon Tools. It worked for me; but I tired of the process and now
use the original CD.

Alanb