Old June 7th 05, 01:04 AM
Jon

It keeps running till the battery is slap dog dead. Take the battery out,
charge it over night and put it back, the fans started running immediately
again. I then pulled the fuse for the fans out and waited 5 mins and
re-installed fuse. They did not come on. Seems like it is the relay
switch thingy, but not sure.
Thanks all for your help.
Jon