Old January 17th 05, 05:02 AM
Eric

No, front coils and rear shackles. DON'T do that. Those were a PITA to get
on and I've heard are bad from springs. Not to mention the front end... had
to get a new track bar to line things up right and finally get rid of the
death wobble. I lifted my TJ 2" at the same time and didn't have to do
anything with the trackbar. Those XJs can be a real pain when lifting... so
do it right the first time. If I had to do it over again I would've gone
straight to a 3" lift (new front coils, new spring packs for the rear). Not
too high, but still high enough.

Eric