Old July 23rd 05, 10:50 AM
Dave Milne

There has been a large indian/pakistani/bangladeshi influx and these were
their children who were born here.
Despite that, many consider themselves Muslims first and British second.
Terrorism is a good thing for us; it will force us to sort our stupid
immigration policy (we are a very small island and while I and others
welcome other races, that doesnt mean we want everyone to come to stay), and
secondly it send a message that those who stay must integrate.
(Incidentally, 9/11 did more in a day in stamping out the Irish Republican
Army terrorists than we had been able to achieve in years by negotiation /
blatent appeasement / letting mass murderers out of jail as they were
'political prisoners' ; they swiftly realised that they had better stop or
else, and the misty-eyed "my great grandpappy was a leprechaun"
Irish-Americans stopped funding them).

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

"Billy Ray" > wrote in message
> Are the members of these groups citizens, legal aliens, or illegal aliens?
>
> Hasn't there been a large middle-eastern influx in the past couple

decades?

> "Dave Milne" > wrote in message
> . uk...
> > well, that's the third attempt in two weeks. Looks like our Intelligence
> > service is very good as they were watching him.
> >
> > Dave Milne, Scotland
> > '91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ
> >
> > "L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> >> I liked the way your citizens beat the one bombers to death. It's
> >> about time we clean house.
> >> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> >> http://www.billhughes.com/

policy.