Old February 5th 05, 04:31 PM
dizzy

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:32:21 -0500, daytripper
> wrote:

>On 4 Feb 2005 07:10:12 -0500, Bob > wrote:
>
>>Seems kinda strange that both salesperson and service guy would tell me
>>2005 325xi and X3/X5 AWD was the same... Makes me wonder what else they
>>said wasn't true...

>Everything you heard when his mouth was moving ;-)

Heh. I can seem quite aloof to the average car salesman, but I can't
help feeling annoyed, while examine the car, that I invariably know
more about it than he does.

Then there's the inevitable jackass questions: "What are you driving
today"? "What do you do for a living?" Umm... What the HELL does
any of that have to do with this car that I'm thinking about driving?
Do you think we might talk about the CAR?