Old February 2nd 05, 12:17 PM
jdoe

Try to make sure you can get a service history on the vehicle. Also
hopefully it's only had mopar +3 or +4 fluid and oem filters otherwise it
would be something to be wary of. Yes the technician can run a diagnostic on
the trans. Not a guarantee but it is good to know the cvi's etc. Finally buy
only a 3.3 or 3.8 stay away from a 3.0 or 4 banger. Not worth the
aggravation.
Larry