Old March 11th 05, 03:29 PM
Kyle Tucker

In article >,
"K. Daver" > writes:

> I was reading consumer reports and they didn't really speak highly of
> the Audi. They rated the 2002 as having a lot of engine problems, while
> the rest of the car did fairly well. It didn't do so well in the
> electrical system, either.

I just hit 100K miles on my 2000 1.8T A4 last week. It has by far
been the most enjoyable AND dependable car I've ever owned. I've
had new Hondas, Toyotas, Volvos and others. The Audi still drives
as tight and fun as mile 1. There's been some issues, but none
with engine or electrical, mostly brakes and wheel bearings. I'll
buy another Audi in a instant.

--
- Kyle