Old March 11th 05, 08:28 PM
Catman

Zathras wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:02:13 GMT, Catman
> > wrote:
>
>>Ross wrote:

>>> Oh B*&&£$!
>>>
>>> Tell us the gory details!

>>Nice sunny winter's morn. Dry roads, that I would have been enjoying on
>>my bike had SWMBO not needed a lift.

> SWMBO saved the day (or your bones) then?

Had I hit it on the bike, I very much doubt I would be posting this. OTOH I
had no specific plan / need to be out riding at that time in the morning,
so it's unlikley I would have been. If I *had* been riding, for whatever
reason, however.

Well, you get the idea......

>>Huge patch of ice hidden round corner.

> tricky..
>
>>Car goes straight on, while road curves to left.
>>
>>Verge surfing ensues.

> Ouch!

Much excitement to get the system pumping first thing

>>Damage can be seen on ebay. The real damage is that the front crossmember
>>is bent, so another one bites the dust
>>
>>Ah well, we walked away, which is cool.

> Certainly is! But, are you going to replace it or ease up on your vast
> Alfa collection for a while?

Did you read the entire .sig?
Not our record, but close.
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS (Badly bent) 155 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk