Old January 8th 05, 06:37 PM
Ryan West

i suggested to check the IAC because he said it stalls out, misfires, runs
lean, and all were the same symptoms i was having. thats why i suggested to
clean and/or replace the IAC, besides that it should be replaced every 15000
miles. thats what i have been told. havent seen it verified in a manual or
anything though.

Ryan
. com...