Old January 5th 05, 12:48 AM
JohnH

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 00:44:17 GMT, "Ryan West" >
wrote:

>We got ours at MSPR plus tax title and tags. They wont come down on the
>price but at least our dealer didnt mark it up. If you would like to get a
>mustang email ford dealerships with in a what ever mile radius your willing
>to travel to. Send the email out to all the dealerships and include each
>dealership in the "to" so that all the dealerships can see that they are
>competing for a sale. tell the dealerships that what you want and how much
>you are willing to pay. also tell they how much you are willing to put down
>and how much you want for your trade in. You should start to get replys and
>the dealers will respond to you and try to out do each other before you even
>set foot in the dealership. When you ve narrowed it down to a couple, go
>check them out if the travel distance permits. If they try to change the
>deal jsut walk out. You can still get your 05 and not get beat up on the
>price you just have to purchase wisely.
>
>Ryan
>"Neoisthe1" > wrote in message
>> Wow am I bummed out. Went to the local dealer and they want $32K for a
>> standard deluxe GT. Their $5K mark up includes custom wheels and a
>> window
>> tint package and they are not dealing. I didn't even look at the prices
>> on the
>> Roush mustangs. But the funny thing was it looked like the dealer put the
>> standard factory wheels on the Roush mustangs and the Roush wheels on the
>> standard mustang so they could charge another $5k on the factory car.
>> Guess
>> I'll get a Volvo S40 T5 for a lot less, but I really wanted another
>> Mustang
>> GT - just not with a $5K ADM.

What you say is true. Locally, Sheehy Ford of Springfield would sell
one for $250 under MSRP, if they had it. I would have had to wait for
12 weeks or so, and pray that what I wanted was what came in. The
instant gratification cost $1000. Was it worth it? Yup.

That car is just a joy to drive!

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes