Old July 22nd 05, 02:59 AM
Jopki Jopa

Default No Aircondition after Pressure-washing engine :(!

I have a 94 Nissan Altima (4CYL manual) which had very good AC. Until
the point when I pressure-washed some oil gunk from around the AC
compressor. It stopped working right then. Any ideas?

Symptoms:
- No blue dashboard light when I try to turn the AC on.
- No blown fuse
- No click heard (compressor cycling) when I try to turn the AC on.
- Cleaned the wire/connector going to the compressor
- When AC relay is actuated manually (on an extender cable, fed by
separate 12V) the switched circuit draws the current but no cold air.