Old October 29th 04, 03:02 AM
me

How on earth would DRL's make a bus more obvious to other drivers on the
road? Are you telling me that DRL's make it easier to see a huge bus? It
was proven that there was no reduction in accidents based on using DRL's. I
also find it true that it's harder to see someone's front turn signal
flashing when they have DRL's from a distance. The white light is brighter
than the small flashing turn signal. Just because insurance companies give
you a discount, doesn't mean that they are safer. Do you normally believe
everything your insurance company tells you?

On a side note, I can understand using them if it will save you money, but I
don't want to hear people preach about DRL's making a car safer.