Old August 23rd 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Leah Ann

Default 2004 Accord EX Cruise Switch

Thanks for the advice! Actually, the airbag assembly is a separate
part on the steering wheel. Check out Curly's link above and look at
the diagram. I guess it could be possible to somehow do something to
the airbag assembly, but if hitting the horn doesn't mess with it, I
wouldn't think unscrewing the cruise switch assembly would hurt it.
But, I definitely will disconnect the battery. Thanks!