Old December 22nd 04, 05:28 PM
ray

> I don't know if any of you have been following this.
> Dallas uses Craown Vic police cars. Several have been rear-ended at high speeds
> and the gas tanks exploded, killing the officer. Dallas sues Ford for "defective
> design". Ford puts Dallas on "No sale" status (Why should we continue to sell
> you vehicles if you think they are unsafe and sue us?).
>
> Yesterday Dallas found the solution: They bought 20 Dodge Intrepids.
>
> Texas Parts Guy

I'm thinking the new Dodge Charger will quickly become the new cop car
of choice. RWD, V8, with way more power than the Vics. 4 doors, a back
seat and a trunk. Too bad the pics I've seen show the Charger as being
ugly...

and while we're going way OT, I'm starting to hassle GM Canada and
Transport Canada as to why the GTO is on the "banned" list from Canada.

So far, from riv.ca I've gotten a "it's not allowed, and I don't know
why" response.

Ray