Old August 28th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Michael Snyder[_1_]

Default Idiot teens put DEER DECOY in road - crash cripples two kids

"Amy" > wrote in message
ups.com...

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...630.xml&coll=2

> > 3rd teen pleads no contest in crash after boys put deer decoy on road
> >
> > Friday, August 25, 2006 Associated Press
> >
> > Kenton, Ohio - A third teen accused of being among a group of boys who
> > put a decoy deer in a country road, causing a car crash that seriously
> > injured two other boys, pleaded no contest Thursday to two charges of
> > vehicular vandalism.

> Maybe you should review the articles you post next time. The boys who
> were injured in the crash were smoking pot and speeding at the time.
> I'm sure you -- the professed hater of all drivers drunk and drugged --
> would find that interesting and the "crippled kids" no longer worthy of
> your pity nor concern.

I don't get where you're coming from, Amy. Which is worse -- smoking
pot, or putting a decoy deer in the middle of a dark country road?

Who are you ****ed off at here? The pot smoking kids, the road-
blocking kids, or the person who posted the article?