Old August 20th 06, 12:03 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Bill[_4_]

Default Great Justice performed by a BMW Driver....Captured On Perpetrader's own Camera

"Hans" > wrote in message
oups.com...
This is a video of a City-guy in a BMW being followed and harassed by
some Rednecks. In this case they choose the wrong person to mess with.
I love this Vigilante flavored video a lot and can only applaud the
person in the BMW. I hope this is not to off-topic, but when I found
this clip I though of the BMW Group and just had to post this here.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/sheriffs7.html
Greetings to the BMW Drivers, with or without Gun
-----

Could be faked/setup, but similar **** happens all the time. The harassment
always comes from
some yokel dumbass. Next time take the shot and ditch the tape. That was so
far off the beaten
path that they could have gotten away with it. Ya just never know.

Bill in Omaha