Old February 2nd 05, 03:34 PM
Bill the second

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>> A three time DUI offender should do a few years in prison and never

> be
>> allowed to drive again. Anything less is criminal coddling.
>>
>> The witnesses say the collision was the kid's fault but that

> shouldn't
>> matter. Any drunk driver involved in a fatal crash should be charged
>> with murder. Just like if you rob a bank and a guard inadvertently
>> shoots and kills a customer - then YOU will be charged with murder

> even
>> though you didn't even have a gun. Of course up in canada the laws

> may
>> be different.

> Your own words: "Any drunk driver involved in a fatal crash should be
> charged with murder."
>
> When you start promoting the imprisonment of Tubby Kennedy, we'll start
> to take you seriously. Until then, your words define you to be a
> hypocrite and a loser.
>
> I've *seen* kids make the kind of maneuver I *believe* is discussed in
> the article. If, and as harsh as it may be, this kid made a similar
> move, Darwinism has played it's part.

Question is, could the collision have happened even if the driver weren't
drunk? Kids love to dart out in front of cars, with parents no where in
sight, so I wouldn't rule it out of the realm of possibility.

Although a 3 year suspension still seems a little light for a 3rd time
offender, but it's Quebec, so what do you expect.