Old January 8th 05, 07:05 AM

Well... I had nothing better to do at 11:20PM when it's 20 degrees F
outside.. so I figured why not replace the remaining 7 ignition wires?
Well.. I went out there & did it... idles like a purring kitten. Hammer on
the gas & she ROARS to make her presence known... man it feels GREAT...
instant smile on my face. =D

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

> wrote in message
om...
> Check engine light JUST came on... so I immediately pulled out the code
> reader & got:
>
> 0307: Cylinder 7 Misfire Detected
> 0174: System too lean (Bank 2)
>
> Car stumbles/hesitates when accelerating... idles fairly rough. Any

ideas??