Old January 8th 05, 01:35 AM

Well... I pulled all 4 spark plugs on driver's side (cylinders 5-8 I
believe) and they all looked the same. My buddy is a manager at Autozone
(Stan) & he hooked me up with an ignition wire set for $50 w/ his discount
so I bought 'em. I replaced cylinder 7 ignition wire & car runs like a
CHAMP. These wires are also Ford Motorcraft 8mm wires.. but they seem to be
MUCH better made than the old Ford Motorcraft wires.. wtf?? Anyway.. I only
romped on it a little & the power is BACK. Gosh I missed it. I took it back
home immediately though & parked it.. gonna replace the remaining 7 wires (I
mean, why not? I paid for 'em!) tomorrow. Thx to all who replied.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"Deputy Dog" > wrote in message
> Look for deposits and post back with the description and i'm sure someone
> can help. somebody once posted a link to a site that had pic's of the
> different depoists and what they meant. I may have it some where(i'm
> looking).
>
> Dave
> > wrote in message
> om...
> > If it ever stops raining I'll do that... what should I be looking for?
> >
> > -Mike
> >
> > --
> > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
> > Cold air intake
> > FRPP 3.73 gears
> > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
> > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
> > Hi-speed fan switch
> > 255/60R-15 rear tires
> > Subframe connectors
> > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
> >

> > "Deputy Dog" > wrote in message
> >> Pull the plug and take a look at it. It will tell the story or at least
> >> point you in the right direction.
> >>
> >> Dave

> >> om...

> > filthy.