Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul E
Forum: Simulators February 17th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 3
Posted By Paul E
Looking for a N2003 points utility

We use RPM....

http://www.bumpnrub.com/rpm/

-Paul Eigsti
League Co-Administrator
Western States Racing League
www.wsrlracing.com
Forum: Simulators January 23rd 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul E
Nascar Racing 2003 Season league looking for new drivers

"Can't get enough on-line SIM racing? Need to get that adrenaline fix more
often? Consider joining the Western States Racing League (WSRL)!

The WSRL is constantly looking for new racers to join on...
Forum: Simulators August 13th 06, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.autos.simulators
Replies: 0
Posted By Paul E
NR03 league looking for a few drivers

The Western States Racing League will be starting it's 14th season of
on-line NASCAR racing soon! Our seasons are 18 points races long, with a few
non-points events thrown in. We race on "Nascar...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3