Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.90 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JeepXJ
Forum: Jeep August 11th 06, 12:46 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 1
Posted By JeepXJ
Water coming out of blower in floorboard

I have an '06 TJ just purchased in July. We have had a couple of
extremely HOT and HUMID days here in Kentucky. I was setting idle
waiting for a light to change. When I turned right, water poured...
Forum: Jeep August 1st 06, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 17
Posted By JeepXJ
XM Satellite radio in Jeep Liberty

I just traded my 01 XJ in on an 06 TJ 65th Anniversary Edition with
Sirius already installed. Just a month before trading I purchased the
Roady XT XM receiver to go in the XJ and was really...
Forum: Jeep July 28th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By JeepXJ
Attaching Mopar Accessories

Got the parts in today, and yes, I did it myself in literally 1/2 the
time! It wasn't even that difficult, and I am new to all this. Can't
believe they would charge so much, or at least take three...
Forum: Jeep July 20th 06, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Coasty wrote:
> No more than 1.5 hours even if the hitch needs extra holes. The Dealers go
> by a flat rate manual for their repairs.
> Coasty
>
> "JeepXJ" > wrote in message
Forum: Jeep July 20th 06, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 5
Posted By JeepXJ
Attaching Mopar Accessories

I am a first time TJ owner and ordered two front tow hooks and a hitch
from the dealer. I found out after the fact that they charge $79 bucks
an hour to install. He said it would take three hours...
Forum: Jeep July 18th 06, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 6
Posted By JeepXJ
Simply put...

Anyone want to compare and contrast the classic 4.0L I6 and the
upcoming 3.8L V6?
Forum: Jeep July 16th 06, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 8
Posted By JeepXJ
Wheel Care Tips

I just bought a 65th Anniversary Edition Wrangler and it has the
"Forged Aluminum Wheels" on it. I am curious about the BEST way to care
for these wheels. I have had it about 10 days and am...
Forum: Jeep July 5th 06, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 32
Posted By JeepXJ
4.0L vs. 3.7L

Can you elaborate more about the downside of the 3.07 ratio? I think
the 65th anniversary edition has the Dana 44 in it. I will have to
check. Thanks!

Dave Milne wrote:
> Quite possibly, but if...
Forum: Jeep July 5th 06, 05:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 32
Posted By JeepXJ
4.0L vs. 3.7L

Matt and Jeff,
WOW! Didn't mean to cause such a comotion (did I spell that right?)
Anyway, I am not an engine aficianado (did I spell that one right,
too?) BUT love the Wrangler and my luck with the...
Forum: Jeep July 4th 06, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Replies: 32
Posted By JeepXJ
4.0L vs. 3.7L

Have just found out that the '07 Wranglers will have the 3.7L and not
the 4.0L inline 6... Can someone confirm this and if so, what are your
thoughts? Any Liberty owners think this is a better...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10