Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: PDDeen
Forum: Corvette February 5th 14, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 2
Posted By PDDeen
1962 corvette concern.

On Sunday, February 2, 2014 5:54:58 AM UTC-7, Randall Cole wrote:
> Hi guys,
>

> Question 1:
>
> I am looking at buying a 1962 corvette. It had a frame off restore in 1989 and paint...
Forum: Corvette April 8th 11, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By PDDeen
how do I tell which is exhaust and which is the intake valve withthe intake manifold on?

On Apr 7, 6:24*pm, BSAKing > wrote:
> I aplogoze in advance because this is probably a dumb question, but I
> cannot find the answer to it.
>
> I had a heck of a noise going on in...
Forum: Corvette April 3rd 11, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By PDDeen
Flexible steering coupler in a '76

On Apr 2, 10:57*am, "Dad" > wrote:
> "Dad" > wrote in message

> > "BSAKing"...
Forum: Corvette July 11th 10, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By PDDeen
76 problem - advice requested.

On Jul 10, 9:06*am, "Dad" > wrote:
> "PDDeen" > wrote in message

> That many miles has...
Forum: Corvette July 10th 10, 01:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By PDDeen
76 problem - advice requested.

That many miles has in the past caused the fuel pump pushrod to wear
and cause the type noise you are hearing. Try getting something (golf
club, hose, whatever) on the fuel pump and you will probably...
Forum: Corvette March 23rd 10, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By PDDeen
Past time to get the Corvette out

On Mar 21, 6:10*pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> "PDDeen" > wrote in message

> Reason told me to mount the housing and recheck the bore, sure enough
> it was now out of...
Forum: Corvette March 13th 10, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Mar 11, 9:54*pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> Time to get the '64 out and ready to go. First off it had a flat tire
> and that just happened to be back in the corner where you can't get...
Forum: Corvette July 9th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By PDDeen
Inaccurate C3 fuel reading

On Jul 7, 11:33*am, " > wrote:
> I have a 76 and the fuel guage is all over the map. It seems to be
> sticking.
>
> It usually will read right off the map -...
Forum: Corvette May 5th 09, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By PDDeen
'77 Corvette

On May 4, 1:28*pm, "Roy" > wrote:
> "NapalmHeart" > wrote in message

Forum: Corvette April 20th 09, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 7
Posted By PDDeen
In your opinion, what was the BEST model year 'Vette?

On Apr 20, 11:37*am, "spud" > wrote:
> 2004 C5 Z06 was the best IMHO.
>
> The best combination of handling and performance.
>
> Tons of aftermarket parts to tweak the engine.

Forum: Corvette April 13th 09, 12:07 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 0
Posted By PDDeen
c3 transmission question

On Apr 11, 1:05*pm, " > wrote:
> On Apr 11, 2:01*pm, " > wrote:
>

> > I have a 76 smogger that I have had since...
Forum: Corvette November 16th 07, 04:34 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By PDDeen
C3 mech tach question?

On Nov 15, 10:33 am, "Dad" > wrote:
> "Robert in Ridgecrest, CA" > wrote in...
Forum: Corvette November 3rd 07, 11:56 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 16
Posted By PDDeen
Ready for winter

On Nov 3, 8:25 am, "Dad" > wrote:
> "Bob G." <rg327_remove_comcast.net> wrote in message
>
> ...> On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 19:54:23...
Forum: Corvette October 19th 07, 05:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 15
Posted By PDDeen
327 engine oil lube question

On Oct 18, 6:06 pm, "lib" > wrote:
> Thanx once again for the feedback. Yes, the block was bored 30 over with new
> pistons, rings, cam, etc. The rods and crank were were...
Forum: Corvette September 16th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By PDDeen
1979 Cam replacement

On Sep 14, 5:57 pm, wrote:
> I have a pretty clean 79 L82 vette that Id like to put a performance
> cam in... question do I need to take out the motor or is there
> enough...
Forum: Corvette September 9th 07, 05:18 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 1
Posted By PDDeen
Brake pedal adj. on C2?

On Sep 8, 6:20 pm, "lib" > wrote:
> I want the brake pedal to engage the brakes further from the floorboards on
> my 63 (non-power, shoes/drums). I pulled the drums before I...
Forum: Corvette September 7th 07, 12:52 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By PDDeen
C3 where is the RPO sticker

On Sep 6, 4:29 pm, Rick > wrote:
> Is there a sticker with the RPO codes on the C3 covette, other than
> the VIN nbr and the trim/paint plate, I do not see anything.....Thx
> for any...
Forum: Corvette July 31st 07, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By PDDeen
Transistorized Ign (64 Corvette)

On Jul 30, 3:26 pm, Bob G. <rg327_remove_comcast.net> wrote:
> >I found while working on my 63 coupe that it was easier to remove the
> >seat to allow easier access to the underdash area. Only 4...
Forum: Corvette July 30th 07, 09:00 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette

On Jul 30, 9:26 am, "Dad" > wrote:
> "Bob G." <rg327_remove_comcast.net> wrote in message

> > couple of weeks ago when I...
Forum: Corvette February 20th 07, 06:21 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By PDDeen
Became a 'vette owner 5 hours ago

There are a lot of good clubs around. Where are you located?

Try this to see if there is a club in your area, go to a meeting and
see if you like it.

http://www.corvettesnccc.org/

Have Fun and...
Forum: Corvette February 16th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By PDDeen
2000 Key fob program

Thanks Dad.

PDeen

> These directions work for a C5.
>
> 1.. Turn ignition to ON but don't start the engine.
> 2.. Press reset to clear messages.
> 3.. Press options until IPC is blank.
Forum: Corvette February 16th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By PDDeen
C4 Radio Repair

Authorized service center here. Very quick turn-around and decent
price. United Radio Service. Had my '94 head unit repaired there and
service was...
Forum: Corvette February 16th 07, 06:49 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 3
Posted By PDDeen
2000 Key fob program

My neighbor has a 2000 that has lost the programming for the fob and
has no owners manual. Can someone tell me how to program this thing?
It's different than my '94.

Thanks
PDeen
Forum: Corvette January 12th 07, 06:45 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 6
Posted By PDDeen
Tire Recommend for '63 Split Window

I was last running 215.65 Bridgestone radials on mine and it handled
well. Original was 6.70X15 belted which were really skinny but made for
a Hellofa burnout.

PDeen

On Jan 11, 7:05 pm, "'Key"...
Forum: Corvette January 9th 07, 06:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 4
Posted By PDDeen
C2 rear-end gear ratio?

There are numbers on the housing but the standard rear gear for the
250-300 hp 4 speed cars was 3.36:1. No it is not posi. All this is off
if someone changed the piece.

PDeen

On Jan 7, 10:27 am,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29