Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mutts
Forum: Corvette July 31st 06, 04:31 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 14
Posted By Mutts
is your Vette pet furniture?

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:35:40 GMT, "Redbull" >
wrote:

>Where I live it is legal to shoot any cat ..since they are considered
>predators ( as long as they are more than 50...
Forum: Corvette July 10th 06, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 10
Posted By Mutts
finally own a corvette!

Congratulations.

My 89 coupe served me well for 12 years as a daily driver.
Stay on top of maintenance and she will serve you well.

Only issue that drove me nuts was the dang alternators were...
Forum: Corvette July 7th 06, 07:14 AM Posted to alt.autos.corvette
Replies: 11
Posted By Mutts
Build Quality and GM Concern for Customers

One week new C6 driver.
No issues yet.
Great Car.
If I encounter an issue. Ill take care of it.
Its a machine, a complex high performance machine afterall.
This car is worth it.
Runs like a raped...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3