Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Martik[_1_]
Forum: Technology February 3rd 07, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Martik[_1_]
Old tires unsafe?

> wrote in message
>
> "Martik" > wrote in message
Forum: Technology February 3rd 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Martik[_1_]
Old tires unsafe?

I have 9.5 year old Yokohama 195 HR60/15 Avid H4's with approx 40% front 60%
rear tread left. There is a significant shimmy at approx 30-50 mph which is
not noticable until the tires have been...
Forum: Technology October 5th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 9
Posted By Martik[_1_]
Starting problem 1980 ford

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
> "Martik" > wrote:
>
>> After jumping a wire from the...
Forum: Technology October 4th 06, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 9
Posted By Martik[_1_]
Starting problem 1980 ford

"Steve Stone" > wrote in message
>I would check out the ignition switch , the ballast resistor or resistor
>wire / fusable link...
Forum: Technology October 4th 06, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 9
Posted By Martik[_1_]
Starting problem 1980 ford

"MasterBlaster" > wrote in message

> "Martik" wrote
>
>> After jumping a wire from the bat+ to the coil+ the car starts normally.
Forum: Technology October 4th 06, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.autos.tech,alt.autos.ford
Replies: 9
Posted By Martik[_1_]
Starting problem 1980 ford

After jumping a wire from the bat+ to the coil+ the car starts normally.
Which component is likely causing it not to start when not jumpered? Ballast
resistor? Location

Thanks
Forum: Technology September 27th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 3
Posted By Martik[_1_]
Overheating

90 Integra overheats slightly but when I turn the heater on it goes to
normal and stays there. Is this enough info to point to a stuck thermostat?
Since turning on the heater results in lower...
Forum: Technology August 31st 06, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Martik[_1_]
No start motorcraft 2150

"Kevin Bottorff" > wrote in message
> "Martik" > wrote in
Forum: Technology August 31st 06, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.autos.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Martik[_1_]
No start motorcraft 2150

Fires up good after some pumping but will not start unless I pour some gas
down the carb then it starts and runs but I must keep it at a fast idle
until warm or it will stall.

Other...
Forum: Saturn July 19th 06, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn,alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,alt.os.windows-xp,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Replies: 0
Posted By Martik[_1_]
Is Locksmithing a dead trade for losers?

"dirtbag" > wrote in message
> I'm a 55 year old mechanical engineer interested in a retirement career to
> earn a couple of extra bucks.
> I...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10